Qwest / Intrado Communications, Inc.
Docket Number: 10-049-07
In the Matter of: of the Interconnection Agreement between Qwest Corporation and Intrado Communications, Inc.
Please note the Utah Department of Technology Services has discontinued the Watch This Docket (Webwatch) service, and therefore automatic notification of changes to this page is no longer provided by that service. However, A web search for “change detection notification web pages” points to a number of online services, many free, that monitor web pages and provide notification of changes. Thanks!
For questions regarding documents not linked call 801-530-6714
|March 23, 2010||Comments from DPU||Word|
|March 15, 2010||Action Request Due: June 8, 2010||Word|
|March 10, 2010||Cover Letter
Filing of Interconnection Agreement
* Exhibit A - EAS / Local traffic reciprocal compensation election
* Exhibit B - Service performance indicator definitions (PID)
* Exhibit C - See Qwest's wholesale website for the service interval guide
* Exhibit D - Revised Qwest right of way, pole attachment etc.
* Exhibit E - Blank
* Exhibit F - Special request process
* Exhibit G - Blank
* Exhibit H - Calculation of the relative use factor
* Exhibit I - Individual case basis
* Exhibit J - Election of reciprocal compensation option
* Exhibit K - Performance assurance plan