Rules & Code
In an effort to keep the rules and code as up-to-date as possible the following links will take you to:
- The Utah Administrative Code - Public Service Commission rules (R746-) which offers the Code in HTML and rtf format
- The Utah State Bulletin which lists rule changes and executive branch notices including proposed amendments.
- Utah Code- Title 54 Public Utilities
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION PENDING RULES
(In the Proposed Amendment text, underlined text is proposed added language. Text proposed to be deleted is bracketed with a line through it.)
R746-312 - Electrical Interconnection
Notice of Change in Proposed Rule Amendment
Comments Accepted Until December 15, 2016
May Become Effective: December 22, 2016
Bulletin Issue No. 2016-22
Bulletin Date: 11/15/2016
R746-341 - Lifeline Rule
Notice of Proposed Rule Amendment
Comments Accepted until January 17, 2017
May Become Effective: January 24, 2017
Bulletin Issue No: 2016-24
Bulletin Date: 12/15/2016
R746-360-06 - Eligibility of Fund Distributions
Made Effective: October 24, 2016
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION - EFFECTIVE RULES
- R746-100. Practice and Procedure Governing Formal Hearings.
- R746-101. Statement of Rule for the Filing and Disposition of Petitions for Declaratory Rulings.
- R746-110. Uncontested Matters to be Adjudicated Informally.
- R746-200. Residential Utility Service Rules for Electric, Gas, Water, and Sewer Utilities.
- R746-210. Utility Service Rules Applicable Only to Electric Utilities.
- R746-240. Telecommunication Service Rules.
- R746-310. Uniform Rules Governing Electricity Service by Electric Utilities.
- R746-312. Electrical Interconnection.
- R746-313. Electrical Service Reliability.
- R746-320. Uniform Rules Governing Natural Gas Service.
- R746-330. Rules for Water and Sewer Utilities Operating in Utah.
- R746-332. Depreciation Rates for Water Utilities.
- R746-340. Service Quality for Telecommunications Corporations.
- R746-341. Lifeline/Link-up Rule.
- R746-343. Rule for Deaf, Severely Hearing or Speech Impaired Person.
- R746-344. Filing Requirements for Telephone Corporations With Less Than 5,000 Access Line Subscribers.
- R746-345. Pole Attachments.
- R746-346. Operator-Assisted Services.
- R746-347. Extended Area Service (EAS).
- R746-348. Interconnection.
- R746-349. Competitive Entry and Reporting Requirements.
- R746-350. Application to Discontinue Telecommunications Service.
- R746-351. Pricing Flexibility.
- R746-356. Intrastate (IntraLATA) Equal Access To Toll Calling Services By Telecommunications Carriers.
- R746-360. Universal Public Telecommunications Service Support Fund.
- R746-365. Intercarrier Service Quality.
- R746-400. Public Utility Reports.
- R746-401. Reporting of Construction, Purchase, Acquisition, Sale, Transfer or Disposition of Assets.
- R746-402. Rules Governing Reports of Accidents by Electric, Gas, Telephone, and Water Utilities.
- R746-404. Regulation of Promotional Programs of Electric and Gas Public Utilities.
- R746-405. Filing of Tariffs for Gas, Electric, Telephone, and Water Utilities.
- R746-406. Advertising by Electric and Gas Utilities.
- R746-407. Annualization of Test-year Data.
- R746-409. Pipeline Safety.
- R746-420. Requests for Approval of a Solicitation Process.
- R746-430. Procedural and Informational Requirements for Action Plans, for an Approval of a Significant Energy Resource, for Determination of Whether to Proceed, and for Waivers of a Solicitation Process or of an Approval of a Significant Energy Resource.
- R746-440. Significant Energy Resource Solicitation.
- R746-500. Americans With Disabilities Act Complaint Procedure.
- R746-510. Funding for Speech and Hearing Impaired Certified Interpreter Training.
- R746-600. Postretirement Benefits other than Pensions.
- R746-700. Complete Filings for General Rate Case and Major Plant Addition Applications.